At URBN Dental’s two practices in Houston, the patient experience is always top of mind. The team runs the practice with positivity, with the goal of...
Live Chat Results from 10 Dental Practices
Consumer behavior is rapidly changing as people turn to ecommerce for shopping, dining, and even healthcare services.
A study by Healthcare Communications found that 68% of patients want the ability to schedule appointments online. Many online appointment requests occur between 5 PM and 8 AM when practices are typically closed.
The Live Chat Solution for Dentists
Thousands of practices have added Amplify 24/7 Live Chat to their websites. Simplifeye’s team of highly-trained Smile Specialists act as a virtual front desk, responding to inquiries within 7 seconds. Amplify integrates into most practice management systems to allow direct scheduling, or the Smile Specialists can gather the patients’ information and notify the front desk team of the appointment request.
Number of New Patients Scheduled Via Live Chat
Here’s the number of new patients scheduled via live chat in just one month!
- Guardian Dental Group: 121 new patients
- URBN Dental: 61 new patients
- Smiley Dental & Orthodontics: 179 new patients
- Snow Orthodontics: 110 new patients
- Appletree Dental for Kids: 84 new patients
- Adelberg Montalvan Pediatric Dental: 44 new patients
- Fairfax Dental Esthetics: 117 new patients
- Tomeo & Tomeo Dental Implant & Oral Surgery Center: 23 new patients
- New York-New Jersey Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry: 99 new patients
- Cosmetic and Advanced Dentistry: 39 new patients
Dentists Call Live Chat a “Game-Changer”
“Simplifeye has been a game-changer. Having a live person 24 hours a day for our patients to talk to really helped us grow our practices and take us to the next level,” explained David Nguyen, DMD, MS, who owns URBN Dental. He has two practices in Houston, TX.
Live Chat Statistics
- 6 New Patients. On average, Amplify Live Chat adds six new patients per month.
- $8,000 Average Lifetime Value of one patient at an Amplify practice.
Download Case Study